Designed for larger midrange data centers and consolidated backup environments, the DXi7500 Enterprise offers the industry’s widest range of advanced deduplication features including choice of deduplication and replication strategies maximizing performance and value.
Key Features and Benefits
- Reduces typical disk capacity needs by 90 percent or more through deduplication
- Combination of data deduplication, replication, and easy-to-deploy design
- Decreases typical bandwidth needs for replicating backup data by a factor of 20
- VMready design with backup software for VMware included
- Integrates smoothly with all leading backup applications, including Symantec NetBackup and Backup Exec 2010, under the Symantec OpenStorage (OST) API
Whether you’re running a corporate data center or anchoring a multisite protection strategy, DXi7500 Enterprise is clearly a step above the competition. Quantum’s patented deduplication technology cuts costs by reducing disk needs by 90 percent or more and replaces removable media with WAN-based replication for disaster recovery. And you can scale systems easily as data grows, choose when and how to deduplicate, and integrate disk with tape for an optimal mix of short-term protection and cost-effective long-term retention.
With the VMready design of DXi7500 Enterprise, you can back up both virtual and physical servers. Plus, support for OST gives you consolidated protection across multiple sites and technologies with centralized, streamlined management through NetBackup and Backup Exec 2010.
For more information: Please e-mail us at email@example.com. We can customize systems to your needs.
Enterprise Disk Backup System DXi7500